Background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BYU Graduates!

Here is a collage of pictures from our graduation this past week.

We had an awesome week that was very busy and packed with fun! The Soons arrived on Monday evening. Kahili and I were both finished with finals by Tuesday afternoon. Kahili's parents had brought up a bunch of Hawaiian food so we had a dinner at our place with a bunch of friends on Wednesday. My family drove up from Cali on Thursday. We participated in Commencement with Elder Scott as the speaker on Thursday afternoon. After, we went out to eat in American Fork at a mexican restaurant. Then, when I tried to go to bed around 11:30 pm, everyone kept bugging me and wouldn't let me go to sleep. Around 12:30 am my sister Amanda showed as a surprise! Oh man, the fun doesn't stop there. Friday morning, Kahili and I walked across the stage in the Marriott Center along with about 1,000 other graduates. Friday night we had a little get together with close friends and family at my Uncle's house in Highland. The food was great thanks to my mother-in-law and Auntie Masa. Saturday, Kahili's parents left early in the morning to get back to Hawaii and be with the grandkids for Easter and Kahili and I went to our friend Alana's grad party up at a cabin in Sundance. Then Kahili went to play basketball and I went with my family to meet up with some family friends that we hadn't seen in forever! After dinner, we came home and played Kahili's favorite game as a family. Sunday morning I woke up to an empty apartment but the Easter Bunny had visited! haha. It was a great weekend but it went by wayyyy too fast! I can't believe my family is already gone. We had so much fun! Well, that's our weekend in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment