Background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a great day! It started out with Kahili waking me up and bringing me breakfast in bed. It consisted of some delicious portuguese sausage, chocolate chip waffles, and strawberries with whip cream and brown sugar. Yummmm!

Then, we went to our new ward, North Park 1st ward. We were nervous but it was nice to have the Yates' in our ward still (Kahili and Tyler have been in the same ward since they got to BYU in 2003 and right now they are living further than they have ever lived from each other---1 block! haha). The ward gave all the women pots of flowers for Mother's Day. After church, Kahili and I went home and watched a Hallmark movie and just relaxed. We ended the night by talking to our families. Kahili talked to them on the phone and I was able to Skype with my family that was at my grandmas house. It was great!


I am so thankful for all the wonderful women in my life who have raised me and helped me accomplish all my goals. I am especially grateful for my mom who has sacrificed so much to give me the best life possible. I love her very much and don't tell her often enough. Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment