Background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lehua- 2 months

Lehua is such a good baby. She is very chill and seems to just go with the flow. Her big sister loves her very much and likes to hold her every day. They are so cute together and I can already tell they are going to be best friends. 

*About a week before she turned 2 months old, Lehua started sleeping through the night consistently. She sleeps from about 10pm-7am give or take an hour. This is so nice for me especially since I have been exhausted from coaching volleyball everyday.  

*She refuses to take a bottle or pacifier. It has been really rough on me but luckily I only have to be gone for about 4 hours a day so she isn't going too long in between feedings. 

*When she is up during the day, she is very active. She is able to scoot herself across a blanket pretty fast for being so little. 

*The doctor says she is growing perfectly and is an over achiever for an exclusively breastfed baby. 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment