Background

Monday, July 8, 2013

May 2013

I am trying to remember what the beginning of May consisted of for our family but all I can remember is being super uncomfortable and just wanting to meet our little girl already! I know that is bad but I will try my best to record the highlights of May through what I was able to capture in pictures. Here we go.

Play dates with Isla! They are only 8 days apart and there is no relation even though they look like they could be cousins or even sisters!

We decided to get year passes to The Aquarium of the Pacific down in Long Beach. We figured we could make good use of them because 'Ihi loved looking at all the fishes and seals there. Plus, it's something fun to do to get out of the house every once and awhile.

I finished putting our rooms together. This is 'Ihi's room. I made the curtains, quilt, and pillowcases.

More play dates and fun in the pool in the backyard (we bought a bigger pool now so she doesn't fly out of it).

'Ihi is such a girly girl! She loves getting her nails painted and sometimes she lets me do her hair! haha. Most of the time she just runs away but sometimes she will sit and let me play with it.

We went to the BYU Men's Volleyball game when they were playing for the NAtional Championship at UCLA. We definitely won't talk about the outcome of that game...it was ugly. 

We fed the ducks at Alondra Park and those birds are vicious! They definitely weren't shy or scared of us at all.

On Mother's Day we got to skype with Sister Taualii and she is doing great! It was fun to see her and talk to her. 
We got passes to the YMCA so we can swim and workout there. 'Ihi loves swimming!

I was able to go out to dinner with my HS girlfriends where they spoiled me with gifts for me and the little princesses (yes, they got gifts for both 'Ihi and baby!). We had such a great time and laughed the whole time.

On May 21st (1 week early), this little angel came to earth to join our family. It was the best way to finish up our month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment