Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'Ihi's 1st Staycation

Last month was the premiere of the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn. I have been to all the Twilight premieres and was not planning on going to this one because Kahili works on Thursday nights and I have a baby now. Well, my cousins bought me a ticket anyways just in case and Kahili came home one day and said that he had gotten his shift covered at work so I could go! I was way excited. Then he suggested that we have a little 'staycation' because we might as well take advantage of his Marriott benefits. So Thursday night we headed down to Thanksgiving Point and checked in to the Springhill Suites. Then we picked up some food and went over to my aunt and uncles house in Highland and hung out until it was time to go. Kahili and 'Ihi went back to the hotel room and I headed up to SLC with Faith and Jordan. It was so nice because they got tickets at Gateway that were assigned seating so we didn't even show up at the theater until 11:50 for our 11:59 showing and we didn't have to wait in any lines! It was so awesome and I loved the movie! I thought it was the best one yet!. The next day we slept in a bit and then did some shopping around American Fork. It was the best staycation I have ever been on because it was the first one for us as a family of 3 :)



(sadly these were the only pictures I took of this night)

No comments:

Post a Comment