Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Days

Kahili, being a connoisseur of meats, LOVES going to new BBQ places. While we were camping this past weekend, his friend Jordan told him all about this Pat's BBQ place that is up in SLC and featured on Food Network. While the boys talked about that, Amanda and I (30 and 37 weeks pregnant) talked about getting pedicures :) So, we made a day out of it and even brought along some friends! Us, the Panees, the Durretts, and the Yates' went to Pat's BBQ and then after we were too full, we went to South Town Mall in Sandy.

While everyone else walked around the mall, Amanda and I got the most amazing pedis. Maybe it was because we were preggo but the ladies took such good care of us! They started off by cleaning our toes: cutting them, cutting the cuticles back, scrubbing and exfoliating our feet and calves. Then, the foot massage started which I'm used to. The lady went to grab something and next thing I know she's doing a hot stone massage on my feet! Talk about amazing! And then she says, "you wait here. i come back with surprise." I turned to Amanda and said, "another surprise?!" The girl came back with bags of wax and put them on my feet to moisturize and soften them! That felt amazing! While the wax dried, she continued to massage my calves. Then, when she was done with all he surprises she painted my toes and even put some white flowers on them! Anyways, I just wanted to share how amazing this pedi was. Not to mention the entertainment, right Amanda?! That's a story for another time.

We are so going to miss the Panees when they move to Washington in 3 weeks! It's been a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment