Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can't Catch a Break.

Yesterday while Kahili was still sleeping I went for a walk and then decided I should go run some errands. I went to get into the truck and thought it looked lower than usual. Then I looked down at the tire. FLAT. Ugh, so annoying. I didnt know what to do so I went in the house and waited for Kahili to wake up.

Me: What are we gonna do?! [in a whinny voice of course]
Kahili: Were gonna go change the tire and put on the spare. you know how to do that right?
Me: [puzzled look on my face] uh, no.
Kahili: What?! Your dad never taught you that? Were both going outside right now so i can teach you.
Me: Did you forget that I have no brothers? If I were to ever have a flat tire (which I never had before), I would just call my mom and she would tell me to call AAA.

We proceeded to go outside and I learned how to change a flat....kinda.

5 hours later...

We go to Kahili's softball games in Orem and his last game ends around 9:50. Kahili has work at 10:30 and still needs to go home and shower so we rush to the car, get in, I turn the key, and all we hear is clatter. UGH. Kahili got out and frantically starts asking everyone in the parking lot if they could jump us. He finds someone BUT, it doesnt work. Thank goodness the Panees stuck around and were able to get us home so Kahili wouldnt be too late to work. Then the great friends that they are, they drove all the way back to the fields, tried the jump again, and it worked. Thank goodness! Thank you Panees (and Aaron)! :) We have such great friends.

...about 24 hours after the flat tire incident...

Kahili's car won't start. I'm not even going to go into detail because that car and I just do not get along. at all. DRAMA!

I think it's safe to say we need a new/reliable car.

No comments:

Post a Comment