Background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer is Flying By!

...and so is my Pregnancy...kinda.
We have had a busy couple of weeks so I will try to remember what we have done and try not to describe it in too much detail... haha.

I love shave ice. I could probably eat it every day if Kahili would let me and I wouldn't feel so ashamed. lol. A couple weeks ago, Logan's girlfriend, Kapu, came to visit Utah and we got to hang out. One of the days, we went to the Trafalga in Lehi where we rode bumper boats, played laser tag, played some mini golf, and everyone but me went rock climbing and rode the go karts as well. On Saturday, we went to get some delicious shave ice and then went bowling.




The next week we went to Trafalga again! But this time the Pane'e family was able to join us which meant there were kids (more fun for everyone!) and Amanda was there to keep me company!

Ok... now get ready for the longest post ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment