Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She did it!

Today we were skyping with my family in Cali and I laid 'Ihi on her tummy so they could see how strong she was. Before I knew it, she had rolled over onto her back! Seriously! Ask my mom, Coco, or Daylene...they all witnessed it! I was so sad Kahili wasnt there to see so, when he got home from his church meeting, I put her on her tummy again. Guess what?! She rolled over again! I'm so proud of my little girl! She is growing up so fast!

Remember when she was just this little:


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow she can hold her head up AND rollover?! Big girl! Junie has a big head and is almost 20 lbs...poor girl, too heavy. Hopefully she can do those things soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Josie! I was amazed! Is Junie really almost 20 lbs?! If so, thats crazy! No wonder she cant hold her head up! lol. 'Ihi is just over 13 lbs.

    ReplyDelete