Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Work

Well, it's official. As of today, Kahili has been hired by BYU Police to be a Training Supervisor over the MTC security guards. Kahili was a security guard at the MTC for 4 years before graduating in April (it was a student job and since he was no longer a student, he couldn't work there anymore). Kahili absolutely loved his job and loved the people he worked with. Soon after he was finished, they made a new position that is 3/4ths-time. He now has the privilege of working at the MTC again.

Kahili is very excited about this new job! I, however, have mixed feelings. Kahili will be working 30 hours a week at the Marriott and 30 hours a week at the MTC. That means 'Ihi and I will have much less time to spend with him. We talked and prayed about it though and think it is the right decision for us as a family right now. I am so thankful to have a husband who works so hard for our family so that I can be home with our baby girl.

That being said, I need a new hobby! Anyone have any ideas of things I could do with a 3 month old?!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kahili! Hmm... Can't wait to hear about your new hobby when you find one. I'm going to need to find one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got LOTS of projects you can come help me with :) and remember how we need to learn how to use our cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miken- I cant wait to hear what you have planned! yes, we gotta figure those things out!

    ReplyDelete