Background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recipes

Lots of people have been asking for the recipes I use to make our dinners. I have decided to post them here for the dinners we had this week. I will also try to go back and post the recipes for the previous weeks on those posts as well.

Monday: We ate leftover chili from the weekend Superbowl festivities
Tuesday: Beef Broccoli (I found this super easy recipe online a while back and we like it)
1 lb beef cut into thin slices
6 cups cut broccoli
Gravy: 2.5 cups water, 3 Tbsp cornstarch, 1/3 cup soy sauce
Marinade: 2 Tbsp cornstarch, 2 Tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp sugar, 2 tsp ginger, 2 cloves garlic
1. Mix marinade and pour over beef. Let sit for 30 minutes before.
2. Heat Tbsp oil in pan. Stir fry meat for 1 min. Add broccoli and cook 3-4 mins. Add gravy and bring to a boil.
3. Cook for another 4-5 mins to thicken.
Wednesday: {Crock Pot} Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken
Thursday: {Crock Pot} No Peek Beef Stroganoff (*I substituted beef broth for the red wine*)
Friday: Dinner with friends for a birthday
Saturday: Pork Tenderloin

Well, I hope those links work for you! Let me know if you need anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment