Background

Saturday, September 15, 2012

23

Yesterday I turned 23 and it was probably one of the best birthdays I have ever had! I got so spoiled by my friends and especially my hubby! He told me a few days prior to my birthday that he had made massage appointments for my friend Kristi and I for the morning of my birthday. Kristi was sweet enough to take me out to Kneaders before our massage and it was delicious! We both had the french toast. Then we headed up to the Sundance Spa where we got changed into some microfiber robes and had a warm foot soak. After that was done we went to separate rooms and got our blissful hour-long massages. I was in heaven. It was such a relaxing morning and just what I needed.

This was right after our massages and I look like I'm still asleep. haha

We came home and shortly after, Kahili, 'Ihi, and I headed out to Firehouse for lunch so I could get my free sub :) Of course, Yogurtland was right next door so we hit that up too! We went out and did some shopping around for a new entertainment center but couldn't find what we were looking for. 'Ihi fell asleep so we headed home to try to get a nap in but she woke up right when we got home. Kahili offered for me to take a nap but I couldn't fall asleep.

At 6pm, we went to pick Coco up to go out to dinner. I chose CPK (California Pizza Kitchen), the same place we went last year because we havent been back since last year haha. After dinner, we walked around the mall a bit and Kahili bought me some new running shoes! Hopefully they will motivate me to get out and exercise a little more than I have been.

Overall, it was a great birthday and just what I needed. Kahili was home ALL day which is very rare these days so it was just nice to have him around for a change. He also changed every single poopy diaper 'Ihi had that day which was a nice break for me! I appreciate all the facebook messages I got from friends and family, the cards and money I got from my grandparents, and the lovely flowers my visiting teachers brought me!


1 comment:

  1. That massage and foot soak sounded amazing! Soo jealous!a happy birthday!!

    And yes, we will be selling stuff. Anything ur interested in specifically? Ill be posting things on ksl and we r gonna have a yard sale this sat.

    ReplyDelete