Background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbyes, No Crys

Tonight we had to say goodbye to the Panee family who is heading to Washington to start a new adventure of their own. We were lucky enough to get to spend the majority of the day with them today. We went out to dinner with the whole Panee clan to Red Robin and it was such good company. We are going to miss them so much but dont worry, we will be going to Washington to visit! I have kind of adopted Malachi and Eli as my own children this summer (Sorry Amanda!) haha. I have had so much fun playing with them. Tonight at dinner Malachi looked at me and said, "Are you gonna miss me when I move to Washington?" I said, "Yes, of course I will miss you! Why?" To that he replied, "Cuz I'm gonna miss you too." Does that not just melt your heart?! It was the cutest thing ever! All I gotta say is that this little girl better come soon to fill the void those boys are leaving in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment