I guess I admit that I am a tad bit stubborn.
However, I think our little girl is going to be even more stubborn with all that Hawaiian, Chinese, and Samoan blood in her. And, she is already being stubborn in the womb and not wanting to come out early like everyone thought.
Yesterday I hit the 39 weeks mark and had another doctor appointment. Nothing. Doc says if I go into labor this week I will be part of the 2-3% that go into labor when they are not even dilated at their appointment. Sad day. I was very disappointed.
Guess we will have to wait til next week!