Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July 2012

'Ihi's first 4th of July was pretty uneventful. To give you an idea of what Daddy did, here was his schedule for the day: 6:30 am-4:15 pm Work at the Marriott, 4:15 pm-4:45 pm Come home and Play with 'Ihi, 5 pm- Midnight Work at the MTC. Not much of a holiday if you ask me! haha.

'Ihi and I went to watch the parade on Center St with the Ings in the morning. That was fun! Then we went home for lunch and a nap. I cooked dinner while Kahili was home and watching 'Ihi. Then we took dinner to Kahili and the other MTC security guards and ate with them. While we were there, President Uchdorf and his wife came into the MTC! We got to see them in person...haha. The highlight of our 4th. Then 'Ihi and I went home, she fell asleep at 9 and I went to sleep around 10 after watching some fireworks from our window. LAME!

At the parade in the morning

Playing outside in the 4th skirt I made for her

I had a great view of fireworks all the way down to SLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment