Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Catching Up- Coco's Graduation

My little sister is not so little anymore...she's a high school graduate! Not only that, she is coming to BYU in the Fall to play softball! 'Ihi and I took a flight out of SLC and into Long Beach on Monday, June 11th. She was pretty good on the flight, I just had to entertain her for the whole hour and a half. We read a book (about 20 times through), played "I drop it, you pick it up" for about 30 minutes, and the rest of the time she was ether eating mangoes or drinking apple juice. Anyways, here are the pictures from the festivity day:
The cute sign Auntie June made and 'Ihi passed out before the graduation (that didn't last long)


Coco and our cousin Kyle who also graduated

The whole Taualii clan

Coco and 'Ihi, Kyle and Kc

'Ihi the graduate

'Ihi and I at the graduation

Thanks to all those who took pictures and tagged us on Facebook...I didnt take a single picture thanks to my hands being full!

No comments:

Post a Comment